[RC] Low-tech riding - Jonni

Raven, when I say "basic" HRM, that is exactly the one I got from Roger Rittenhouse. I already had the watch, so I just needed the transmitter etc. So, I'll play with a HRM for the first time, and see what I think.  My hubby is the type who thought of GPS with built in HRM about 10 years ago, thinking how cool that would be to be able to download all that information. Of course someone else came up with it.... LOL

This is the unit I got:

Roger was great to deal with, and I have e-mailed him on some questions already, and he gave me a quick response and helped me out.

Jonni