RE: [RC] for those who use electrolytes...help those newbies - Burnett, Elly

Title: RE: [RC] for those who use electrolytes...help those newbies

In yet another attempt to put off studying, I was browsing through the posts for today.  Joe, you totally answered a question to a take-home quiz I got!  Thanks! (It was about someone stuck out at sea on a life raft and why they would not be able to drink seawater.  We vet students tend to over analyze and over-think everything, and your electrolyte description laid it out in plain ol' english for us!)

Elly