Re: [RC] Cycling, running, riding - DVeritas

In a message dated 3/23/2006 8:01:08 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, SturmRanch@xxxxxxx writes:
Do you think your personal experience with distance training (running and cycling) are a benefit when you apply that experience to distance riding?
Yes, Nancy, quite so.

Managing the idea of distance, and then managing the things it takes to actually complete the distance, I feel, is a great place to start.

I know you know what that means and feels like.  And, I know that once the actual distance is managed, many folks "peak and tweak" and increase the speed, slowly, over time, until peak performances are achieved.

Frank