[RC] Cycling, running, riding - SturmRanch

So Frank, and others.

Do you think your personal experience with distance training (running and cycling) are a benefit when you apply that experience to distance riding?

I know my  own perception of distance is good because of having covered similar distances on foot.

I only ride LD's (lots of old injuries) but I do head trips.  "Good grief, the Redwood Ride is just the Pear Blossom Run - done twice."  Or "After all, Hasso (in his early 60's) does a century every Saturday."  Guess I can ride Headwaters - don't even have to pedal.

Nancy Sturm