[RC] Horse buying woes - Sherman

Mymare who very willingly goes out alone and will leave a group of horses on the trail without any problem at all, would not even take a few steps away from her pasture mate when I first started riding her nearly 2 years ago. 'Course she wasn't dangerous about being herdbound, just balking, a teeny tiny lift of the front end,and ears flat against her neck, no bucking, spinning or shenanigans like that. It only took her a few times on the trail to realize she couldn't bully me so had no choice in the matter. Also, trailering out alone helps as there's no herd to contend with.

Kathy

Angie wrote:
Hey, guess what? He's herd bound. Most are.