[RC] Fwd: Donna needs a horse!!! - DONNA MARIE WINTERS

Note: forwarded message attached.
--- Begin Message ---
Hello everyone.  For those of you that know me and BOB, I am still looking for a horse.  Would like to board/lease an endurance gelding to keep going for someone who has little time to ride.

I ride conservitivally, consistantly and  take great care.  Look up my ride history.  Donna Winters  Apple Valley.

Please call if you like  760  447 9996.

I live in the high desert of So  Cal   near Victorville, Apple Valley area.

I have done MANY  LD's and would love to keep your horse going.

Can give references from riders, vets, ide managers.  I would insure the horse.

Thank you

Donna Winters  and BOB ( who will be 19 in April.)

He is still going strong, doing cattle work, Search and REscue, and slow easy trail,  still ornery!!!

--- End Message ---