[RC] chocolate milk - CTH

That is a great article thanks for sharing.
I slug down chocolate milk by the bottle full when I ride. I crave it. I can't drink white milk but the chocolate does not seem to bother me. Now I know why I like it so much. :-) The process to make it chocolate does something to the enzimes in the milk. I can't drink the white milk mixed with chocolate. For those who have milk intolerances try chocolate.
The sports drinks always make me feel crappy so I never drink them
Paddi