Re: [RC] Horse buying woes - SturmRanch

Really good point on the x-rays, Angie.

My little grandaughter is one of a long list of small children who have taken lessons on and ridden out on trail on a little Arab gelding named Reliance.  He was a showring horse for a teen a very long time ago and when she went to sell him, he flat flunked his pre-purchase, did not X-ray well at all.

She got married and left him where she was boarding and after a period, the owner offered her free board in exhange for using Reliance for a lesson horse.  He's in his late 20's  now and still being an amazing mount for little girls.  They were putting shoes on him yesterday when I was there.

Nancy