[RC] ridecamp singles - Mary Ann Spencer

There is an equestrian singles website BUT they do NOT understand the endurance side of horses.  One can go to some trail rides to help teach 'control' and learn to walk with other horses.  However, those are pretty slow going.

I did discover that there are a LOT more women into horses than men.  The men are really fussy about looking for 'arm candy' or 'Barbee on a horse'.  I figure there must be lots of us who are just destined to ride alone due to distances.  Seems women with endurance horses are more independent than the average.  But a ridecamp singles forum might be interesting.  Many of us have to crew for overselves, etc.  I would expect some great ideas could be exchanged for preparing, packing, etc.   IMHO