Re: [RC] shoulder sweeny - Merryben

Gloria Vanderford has a horse named Alosha who won a bunch of rides and ran into a tree one day and had a severe sweeny shoulder.  We kept him at my pasture running up and down hills and the little kids rode him.  When they gave him back, Gloria's little great grandaughter rode him endurance and he finished a number of rides.  He was about 23 or so that last time he did a 50.  You can look him up on the AERC list.....mb