[RC] Abusing Horse - Carolyn Burgess

I am so blessed.  My husband and I both grew up riding, so be both love to be together on horseback.  I am running a CTR in the NE this year and he is my trail master.  He is also going to the AERC trailmasters course in WV in April.  He currently is a team roper and trail rider.  Until recently, I never thought he would do a ride with me, but I think that may happen in the near future.  He has two horses, as do I, so he understands that you NEED things for your horses.  So I never get a complaint about spending money on horses.  The only whining that I hear about going riding is that we don't get to do it often enough.

Carolyn Burgess