Re: [RC] Trace Tribute - Jon . Linderman

At least 3 of us Yankees came south to do the 50 at this ride.  It was very nice.  Good people all around & nice to see new scenery.  I enjoyed slaloming the dafodils ( I think?) in the open grass areas.    The ride was well managed and I'd say it was the 1st time I have ever signed in for a ride in someone's kitchen.  I've done garage's but never a kitchen.  Pretty views, fun stream crossings, lots of people out checking on the trail.  Some horses had issues with the cows in and out of camp, but there's always some new challenge.  Last loop I can upon a group of ferral pigs & they scattered like quail in all directions.

My only concern would have been if we had even 1 drop of rain. The road into and out of camp would have been a death march for big rigs without 4x4 and some mean tires!  But no rain and though I left early by EST time on Sunday I assume we all got out just fine.   So chock up a fun new ride and add a new state to our resume.  Thanks to the ride managers and all the help.  Great job.

Jon