[RC] Trace Tribute - Dixie

I had a great time.  We did the 30 and our second loop went alongside waterfalls, streams, and lots of water crossings that included the roads the homeowners used.  I think the big concrete bridge crossings confused some folks, but the trail markings very excellent.  Tho' I didn't stay for the awards presentation, the awards looked to be very nice.  Every reason to include it your ride schedule for next year!
Dixie