[RC] [RC] need suggestion for riding tights - Sherman

I'm starting my third season of use with my tights from Evelyn's Tights @ www.justforhorsin-round.com. The only tear in them is on the lower leg where a branch snagged them as I was stumbling around.   I live in the winter fleece tights all winter, use them for my walking/jogging on freezing cold mornings and I'm always comfortably cozy on cold day rides. They're warm to wear even if they're a little wet. I do still condition in my stretch denim leggings, but even though I do 25-30 mile training rides without a problem in the leggings, within the first 5 miles of an AERC ride the insides of my knees become extremely raw from the seam.

Kathy