[RC] riding tights recommendation - Peggety123

Just got my new tights from Saddle Bums - they are the best!  I got the "Racing Tights" style - padded and designed to wear w/out underwear (no "adjusting" the bottom of your panties anymore - yee haw!).  Anyway, I would highly recommend this brand.  I ordered them and got them quick too -
The other nice thing is that you can give them information on your sizing and they'll "custom make" them for you and keep your sizing on file.  I happen to have a long waist, so I had them make mine higher.

Great company - easy to do business with -responsive.  All my tights "woes" are over.  I was getting tired of sewing up the small holes in my other cotton tights (whose name I won't mention) - they just weren't working out.

Oh, their toll free # is 800/260-7072.  They also have a website you can order off of.

Peggy Eaton
West