[RC] Saddle question - roxanne kopp

Anyone currently riding in an Arabian Saddle Company Sierra model with the horn?  I'm looking for a saddle for my daughter and she likes a western saddle.  I have had their Solstice model for years and love it.  My question on the Sierra - do the stirrup straps hang from stirrup bars like a regular english saddle?  The type of bars that will allow the stirrup strap to slide off the bar.

I have a call in to Beverly Grey but thought I'd ask the list for now.

Thanks,
Roxanne  ( sitting here with the flu and really upset that I had to miss out on the Trace Tribute this Saturday....hope many riders show up for this new ride so I can do it next year.)