To: <AERCMembersForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 7:50 AM
Subject: Re: [AERCMembersForum] National Forest Land Sales

Jim,

Yet another smoke screen... blame the environmentalists.

It is possible to cut timber properly without destroying
habitat for the next 200 years.  There is no reason to cut
any of the less than 5% "old growth" left in this country.
There is no reason why logging has to mean "clear cutting"
except that clear cutting is CHEAPER.

Forest and environment management is a lot more than
just cut or don't cut.  The environmentalist have not one
damn thing to do with it.  $$$ does though...

Take a hint from deep throat... "Follow the money..."

Kathy Myers
ps... how do you like having O2 to breathe?