[RC] Rainy rides - Todd Hezeau

Sorry Suzy, I'm up here in north Texas and we are in the same boat as you. I am going to HOTH down in Boerne and this will be my second ride.
I love riding in the rain, unless it's a hail storm or something, but I was just wondering how many others do the same thing. Rain is not going to stop me. It's just adds to the excitement. I'll be bringing my mud boots though.

Safe Riding,
Todd

Yahoo! Mail