[RC] rainy rides - tracey smith

I am also going to Heart of the Hills this weekend and while I have ridden more than my fair share of rainy rides when doing CTR's...I'd prefer NOT to have a rainy ride this weekend.

I was at a CTR last Easter weekend (in North Texas mind you) where it rained, sleeted and SNOWED...all the same weekend...NOT a feat I'd like to re-live Thank You!

I am also in North Texas where we DESPERATELY need the rain... but I just wish it could stick to raining Monday-Thursday so as not to interfere with my riding...ha ha ha.

But, that being said...I have rain gear and am riding this weekend REGARDLESS of weather.

Tracey
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.~ Arabian proverb