[RC] Bid Howard vs Ginny - WRSINOSKY

Okay, you guys, quit pickin' on Howard.  I like the man and enjoy alot of his emails. He's always been good to me and given me straight, honest advice. And I agree with Don. Howard didn't have anything to do with any of Ginny's "expert advice", so leave him out of it.

But if you're still going to continue the bidding, I'll take 10 Howards over any Ginny's anytime.

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ