Re: [RC] cleavage storage/Gov't Job - Katy

Can tell you how happy this makes all of us hard working taxpayers

Jody Rogers-Buttram <dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Work????  What's that??  Oh, I know, it's that thing that gets in the way from time to time when I am reading RC.  Or talking on the phone (while at work) to Marie.  We are so funny, cause she and I both have these really, easy jobs...that we are so bored at work, that we...well....play.  We will be talking, and all of a sudden, bam!!!   Here comes work !!   How dare they call the office phone !!  Or walk in and expect me to have to "DO" something.  :)))))
Man, gotta love a government job !!!!!!!!  Sure beats the crap out of that corporate deal I had.

Jody