Re: [RC] cleavage storage - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Work????  What's that??  Oh, I know, it's that thing that gets in the way from time to time when I am reading RC.  Or talking on the phone (while at work) to Marie.  We are so funny, cause she and I both have these really, easy jobs...that we are so bored at work, that we...well....play.  We will be talking, and all of a sudden, bam!!!   Here comes work !!   How dare they call the office phone !!  Or walk in and expect me to have to "DO" something.  :)))))
Man, gotta love a government job !!!!!!!!  Sure beats the crap out of that corporate deal I had.

Jody

tracey smith <txdistancerider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Man...that one should have made it into the "wacky ideas" article in the latest Endurance News...anyone read that?  Maybe I should sell my saddle bags and invest in an insulated sports bra....ha ha ha.

My husband normally turns his nose up at endurance related stuff (or horse stuff in general) but after I cackled so hard and loud when I read it (duct tape ideas where my favorite) he grabbed my magazine and read it himself!

p.s. for all you duct tape fans Wal-Mart has small rolls of duct tape on a really cool caribiner that you can carry on your saddle and let everyone know you travel prepared.

Tracey (who should be working but is distracted by the sunny weather today)