Re: [RC] Gift idea - Merryben

Don't know where you live but there is bound to be a German Shepherd Rescue there.  I donate regularly to mine here in San Francisco Bay Area.  They also have a page on the website with memorials and list the names of the dogs who have had donations made in their name.  My dog Schultz, U.D. is on there and when Zack dies, he will be there too..................mb