RE: [RC] Gaston Mercier Saddle - Leonard . Liesens

Hi Lucie,

I do have 2 Gaston Mercier. This saddle is very famous in France and Belgium. For a very large appy, hmmmh… Iy you choose for the large opening of the tree, maybe. I would suggest that you take pictures of the back of the horse from several angles and send them to Gaston via the hitack.com dealer.

Leonard, Belgium

Please Reply to: lucie Hess appalucie@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I need a new saddle, my Orthoflex just didn't do

Buddy, my very large and wide gaited appy gelding, any

good.  I have looked at and sat in and drooled over

the Gaston Mercier saddle for the last couple of

years, starting when I was in France for the WEC. I

sat in one again at the Convention in San Antonio, and

I'm tempted. So, I'm really interested in this saddle,

but want more info. from owners of this saddle and

their experience with this saddle.  Should I or

shouldn't I?