[RC] Gaston Mercier Saddle - Pvan19

I have extra large trees on both my saddles - one for a very big (fat for the moment ) arab mare and one for my smaller arab which has a very wide strong back - no problem

I perfectly agree with you - very important to try saddle and not just for one hour! One person's dream saddle is another person's nightmare...

Pauline

From: Laney Humphrey <laneyhh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   Gaston Mercier Saddle

I don't know much about the saddle but I have visited the website
several times.  My sense is that the saddles are built for narrow or, at
best, medium width, horses.  I'd have a serious talk with the company
rep and demo a saddle for long enough to make sure it really fits before
committing to buying one.  Better safe than sorry!
Laney