[RC] [RC] Founder question - Sherman

Just an observation...lots of the foundered horses I've seen have been out on lush green pasture in late spring or early summer when their new shiny coats are on, not yet affected by the burning rays of the sun, and the long old dull winter coats have been recently cast off. Could be that is where the idea came from, maybe.

Kathy

I mentioned that somewhere along the line someone told me that sometimes an extraordinarily shiny coat, almost artificially shiny looking, is seen on a foundered horse.