[RC] Update for PS Horses Enrolled in 100 Mile Program - KimFue

The Pacific Southwest 100 Mile Program has really taken off.  We have over 40 horses registered in the program to date.

I am going to be updating the information on the website on a quarterly basis.  So I am asking all horse owners to please e mail me your updated mileage totals and 100 mile totals for your horse by the end of March.  If I don't get an e mail from you I am going to assume that the mileage totals and number of 100s for your horse has not changed.  Let me know if you or your horse has completed their first 100 during this period.  This is a  good time to  send me any changes that may have such as contact information, spelling mistakes on website,  or change of ownership information so I can make those changes at the same time.  We will begin listing 2006 award winners with this update.

After I receive the updated mileage totals/number of 100s, I will contact you if you have earned an award.  I want to be able to confirm halter/cooler sizes and double check the information that will be engraved or embroidered on your award.  If you believe you have earned an award during the 1st quarter and have not heard from me by the middle of April be sure to contact me.  I will be in contact with you to let you know where we will be presenting awards.  At this point I don't know if it will be once a year or periodically during the ride season.

Also, please send me any 100 mile ride stories that we can add to our website.  We would love to put up some stories from the 20 Mule Team 100 that was in February.  Also please send any pictures of your horses so we can add new ones to the website.  Be sure to give me the name of horse and rider as well as the where the photo was taken.

Hope you are all gearing up for the next PS 100 mile ride in June, the Californios 100.

Kim Fuess
www.100mileriders.com