[RC] men only..B/and breaking Wind! - Carolyn Burgess

Kathie:

You need to start blaming the horse, and the horse needs to be willing to accept the blame.  Especially if you get what, Larry the Cable Guy calls them, "The Walking Farts".  Those can be easily blamed on the horse.  Especially if they are very loud and have volume and substance.  It is easier to get people to believe it is the horse too, if you act like a complete lady and look at the horse with astonishment.

Carolyn Burgess

Kathie Ford <MsPoOh17@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Okay, well I think I might be the exception here, especially being female. I can out "break wind" any man I ever met!  lol..and it's NOT on purpose!  Usually a complete surprise to me and my horse!!!!!! hehehehe