[RC] men only..B/and breaking Wind! - Kathie Ford

Okay, well I think I might be the exception here, especially being female. I can out "break wind" any man I ever met!  lol..and it's NOT on purpose!  Usually a complete surprise to me and my horse!!!!!! hehehehe

I can be pretty "squeaky" going down the trail, or running,. full speed ahead for the closest out house!  (Darn!!! someone is in there before me!  OH NO!!!!!!!! )

My husband had to be posted at one out house at a Camp Far West ride and as I came running, he was pretty embarrassing as he said "Her she comes, and there she blows!!!!"  Oh gosh...can't believe he said that and I stayed married to him!  Then again, can't believe he's still married to me!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess the "tooting" is "amusing!!!"

(sorry, just couldn't help it!)

going back to lurking now!
lol