[RC] Safe corral size, skip it - April Allison

I have never been there myself, but my mule riding friends say skip that camp and try Maple Springs camp instead. They have a trail that accesses the Forrestville State Trail system.

Your rangers should have this page as it was written for them. http://www.american-flex.com/dear.htm

Review, (sort of) of MN trails by the same author as above,  http://www.american-flex.com/wherewe.htm

If you click on the return to index at the bottom of the second page, you get her buisness websight with contact information. I don't know her personally, but she has a good reputation with the barrel people I know and she should be able to help you fuss with the rangers or find another campground where your horse will be more comfortable and you can still get to the trails you want.
April