Re: [RC] Ladies Only - Barbara McCrary

On the other hand, maybe it's a good thing they know what women often have to go through.  That would give them some understanding and would perhaps elicit some compassion (if it is missing.)

----- Original Message -----
From: Jonni
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:49 AM
Subject: [RC] Ladies Only

And how many of us have looked ahead, counting days etc. to see if we will be hitting the ol "cycle" during a particular ride. I'll admit I have already looked way ahead to Tevis. LOL (and I'd sure be at the doctor talking to her about the pill or something to adjust me if I was gonna be dealing with it at a ride like that!
Jonni
PS, hey you men, stop peaking, you can tell we have no information for you here. <wink>