[RC] Ladies Only - Jonni

And how many of us have looked ahead, counting days etc. to see if we will be hitting the ol "cycle" during a particular ride. I'll admit I have already looked way ahead to Tevis. LOL (and I'd sure be at the doctor talking to her about the pill or something to adjust me if I was gonna be dealing with it at a ride like that!
Jonni
PS, hey you men, stop peaking, you can tell we have no information for you here. <wink>