[RC] Ladies Only - Kathy Garner

Amen to not using a pad.  My first ride was a 30 LD (thank God)!  The night before the wind howled & it kept lifting our tent up.  Needless to say, I didn't sleep.  So I started the ride tired, on my period, with a migraine!  By the end of the 30, I was so tired I couldn't post correctly.  I was rubbed raw!  I staggered off my little mare, told my husband I wasn't going to pee until I was healed, handed the reins to him, and slept for about 20 minutes in the front seat of the truck.  (Our tent had blown off it's pegs).

Actually, the best cure for all those problems is to go through menopause!  I love it.

Kathy Garner

Kathy Garner
EarthLink Revolves Around You.