[RC] summer sores? - Jonni

If this horse is a gelding, I'd ask them if they ever noticed it also getting summer sores around the sheath. Last summer a friend had one break out with summer sores around the mouth, and the sheath. We worked hard to keep the flies off the sores, using a lot of Swat. I think it is a larvae / parasitic issue, and maybe one of the vets can chime in. Thankfully, I've not had it on any of ours. it was indeed a pain to treat. Good luck Melody. Those kids of yours are getting big enough to go do some rides pretty soon!
Jonni