[RC] LQ trailers - CTH

I love the walk through door in my trailer. I bought my trailer empty and had windows and the door added as well as a vent fan in the roof.
I use the 3rd   stall  as a mid tack and the escape door as my entry door.
When it is raining and wet it keeps the mess out of my LQ area. Put hooks high to hang jackets ect.
I have a Zodi shower set up in the back of the trailer so it lets me get there without going outside.
I furnished my LQ with plastic lawn furniture. A bench from Black and decker that holds tons of stuff in the seat and plastic cupboards for dishes food and other stuff. Made myself some handy pocketed wall hangers for small items.
Not the fancy rig but very practical light and easy to clean. Heck you can take the furniture to the camp fire.
I have a small quiet Honda generator that runs the slushy drink machine.
It is still noisy but the neighbours don't mind as long as I share the drinks...lol. So if you want to run a generator even a quiet one you need to share with the neighbours.
I am having a fridge (big one with a freezer)installed this month and a furnace. The generator will be back up.
I am looking into solar panels. I found some 15 W on sale for 1/2 price just not sure if they are what I need since I have no idea about them.
I installed a wireless camera in the back and the monitor in the truck so I can keep an eye on my bad horse Sidney while I drive. It was only $90 and gives me iece of mind. Sid likes to unpack stuff over the divider and amuse himself.
I leave him loose in the trailer when he is alone.
Paddi