From: matt medeiros <medeirosmd@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]    re: mixing mares and geldings--question to other RC horse experts

Jill,
  It depends on the horses.I used to keep my Stallion,BEZT SPLASH with our geldings.Never a problem.I have a mare in with 2 geldings and a John Mule.No problems.Quite frankly ,I found the arogance of miss 45 year horse expert offensive.If you knew me ,you'd know I am almost impossible to offend.
  Good Luck,
Matt

Jillcohndc@xxxxxxx wrote:
    Wow--I'm really shocked at this news from Ginny.  Do other experts out there think this is for real stuff?  I'm looking for a pasture mate for my mare here in Berkeley/Orinda and was thinking a gelding as she's (my mare) so dominant: am I setting myself up for a fall here?  This sounds pretty terrifying.