[RC] Safe correl size for a normal or large horse - Debbie Kirchner

Hello, I am trying to figure out what is a safe size for an electric pen for one average size horse to spend the night in after a ride... or before one

I usually make them as large as I can, but our local state park has decided to hold us to a predetermined size on either side of a tie rail...

or you can put your pen around the tie rail and hope for the best...

I am trying to make a point before the season starts I guess... so thought maybe some of you would have some good ideas for me... my horse is use to staying in an electric pen, he is not use to being tied to a tie line.... they lay down at night... A picket would be ok, I hate the new tie lines, they have the bar across the center at chest high... with a high line above, it was just the high line, I would maybe tie to it...

thank you in advance...

     Debbie in SE MN

Energy for LIFE and Weight Loss too!!!