[RC] Safe correl size for a normal or large horse - April Allison

He is 15.2. He doesn't roll n a stall or in a stall size fence. I take him for a walk and let him roll after a ride, before he gets "stalled."  He has never been to an endurance ride, but he has done plenty of trail camping this way.
Anybody with more experience wanna jump in here????
Debbie, Can you send me a copy of the rule? What park is it?
April