[RC] my husband is the best - April Allison

Guess what I got for my wedding aniversary, from my non-horse husband?  An 80x200 arena. He took 3 vacation days to put it up. round treated posts, 5 foot wire, and a 6 inch rail at the top. And an 8 foot hitching rail outside each end. I love my life, and my husband! Actually I earned the cash riding other peoples horses, but he gave up his sweet corn field and 3 days vacation to put it up.  I'm going to go ride now.:o)
april