Re: [RC] How Do You Get to Hang/Remove Ribbons Ride Drag/Sweep- Stories?? - Beverley H. Kane, MD

Title: Re: [RC]   How Do You Get to Hang/Remove Ribbons Ride Drag/Sweep - Stories??
Nancy – How do you know that a rider won’t get lost and loop around behind you, then look for ribbons to find the trail again?--riboons that have been taken down!? I thought ribbons don’t come down until all riders are accounted for at the next vet check or finish, no?

Beverley