Re: [RC] [RC] Can't find boots that fit!//"Shoes" in EN Nov - Ag47xAu49

Excellent information. I love Ariats and they are the only ones that I ride in, and pretty much live in. I also have a narrow heel, not a quad A, just AAA. To compound my rotten feet problems, I am a C width with a very high arch and have to use inserts. I go for men's Ariats for winter, when the toes are calloused from winter boots, and the ladies for any other time. I am an honest 9.5, which Ariat makes. Also, I love my Bogs. They have a good arch support so I do not have to transfer my orthotics into them for the time that I wear them. Beccy