[RC] horse boarding near Prattville, Alabama - Jessica Spoone-Raines

I am going to be moving (yet again!) to Alabama this summer. We should be settling near Prattville/Millbrook area. I am trying to find boarding for 2-5 horses. I wouldn't mind renting a pasture and taking care of them myself. Does anybody know of some horse friendly trails near there to train on? Thanks in advance!
Jessica Spoone-Raines