Re: [RC] Improving Diesel MPG-OT - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 1/4/2006 8:22:19 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, SturmRanch@xxxxxxx writes:
Bruce has a big 3/4 ton dodge diesel 4x4.  It gets great mileage and pulls like there's nothing behind it, but I absolutely hate driving it because therros excessive play in the steering.
What year is it? My 92 had to have a bushing replaced, between the gear box and the tie rods, I think. It fixed my excessive play. It is a common problem that is easily remedied in my case. Beccy