Re: [RC] [RC] Parelli on Jigging--LONG - Debbie Kirchner

On 1/4/06, rides2far@xxxxxxxx <rides2far@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

P.S. I read somewhere that Traveler jigged...at least with Rober E's son.
The son rode him all day one day and swore never again...but that Robert
E. liked the little prance. I'll bet it was a softer prance with Robert
E. riding relaxed, and became a nervous jig with the son.

Angie

I loved the article too, as my gaited Morgan will go into a jig.. and sometimes I am not in the mood for it, but other times it is just fun... usually when I do not want it, I ride it out, or move ahead, cause he wants to move, or I check his saddle cause it is usually not in the right spot.. I can tell because the jig, even though it is a jig, feels different depending on what the cause it...  but I think I will try this too.. interesting, thanks for sharing..

Debbie in SE MN