RE: [RC] Parelli on Jigging--LONG - Jim Holland

Title: Parelli on Jigging--LONG

All the articles at this link are worth reading.  Although I don’t agree with SOME of Pat’s techniques, he is a great horse clinician, has a superb understanding of the horse mentality, and has coined some really unique expressions.  For example:

“There are two kinds of people in this world: horse people and the other kind!
Then there are five kinds of horse people: naturals, normals, nuts, nuisances and nerds! I see them all over! Do you know who else categorizes people this way? Horses!”

And:

“Green on Green gets you Black and Blue”

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

Richard T. "Jim" Holland

Three Creeks Farm

175 Hells Hollow Drive