Re: [RC] Questions about Truman finally answered - Truman Prevatt

Well thank you Howard, I think I mean thank you ;-) .

Ridecamp Guest wrote:

Please Reply to: Howard Bramhall howard9732@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I do not know how old you are...

Truman was born in 1947. Let's see, that makes him 6 years older than me, so, he's now either 58 or 59. He has never told me when he was born but I looked it up on the Internet. It's just wonderful how much information you can find on someone if you bother to look it up. You should try this sometime.

You know it is pretty disgusting how much information is available on line. Anything that ever appears in the public domain is fair game and Google does one hell of a job of finding it. I just looked and along with some private information, there is information on some of my contractual relations that I would rather not be known - but it is right there in black and white.

I do not know how long you have been competing in endurance...

Since, the beginning of time. He invented the sport; pay no attention to what the westerners say, it was Truman who invented the sport of endurance in America, at least the part of America that counts (east of the Mississippi River). haha, I'm only kidding with that one, the important part of America.

That's a little long. The first endurance ride in FL was in '88 at Tillis Hill. Very few showed up. I did my first ride at a ride in West Palm in 89. So while I was not there when Moses parted the sea and brought endurance to he heathens in FL, I wasn't far behind.

Glad to be of help. I don't know much about humans, but, for some really weird reason, I know more about PHD, endurance driven Truman than most.

--

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity."

- Albert Einstein