[RC] Questions about Truman finally answered - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Howard Bramhall howard9732@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Karen Nelson:

Please, allow me to answer some of your questions about Truman...

Truman- I do not know you...

I do; he's a wonderful human being.  There's a reason why he's been elected and
re-elected President of SERA for the last 100 years.

I do not know what weight division you are in...

He's been riding in the heavy weight division for quite some time now.  He
first started in that category during the Pony Express era, even though,
technically, they didn't have weight categories.  Back then, the only category
was the survival category.  Truman survived quite well.  He did, during this
time, receive several arrows in his buttocks, so, this is kinda why he rides a
little funny now.  I like to call it the Truman tilt; slanted, but always on
target.

I do not know how old you are...

Truman was born in 1947.  Let's see, that makes him 6 years older than me, so,
he's now either 58 or 59.  He has never told me when he was born but I looked
it up on the Internet. It's just wonderful how much information you can find on
someone if you bother to look it up.  You should try this sometime.

I do not know what part of the country you live in and
how hilly it may or may not be there...

I'll try and answer this two part question as one.  He lives in hilly,
western-central Florida.  He lives in the only part of Florida that actually
has hills, btw.  WE've had a very long discussion about all of this on
Ridecamp, so, if you bother to check, you can read all of the posts about the
illusionary (I did not say delusionary) hills that are in Truman's back yard.

I do not know how long you have been competing in endurance...

Since, the beginning of time.  He invented the sport; pay no attention to what
the westerners say, it was Truman who invented the sport of endurance in
America, at least the part of America that counts (east of the Mississippi
River).  haha, I'm only kidding with that one, the important part of America.

Glad to be of help.  I don't know much about humans, but, for some really weird
reason, I know more about PHD, endurance driven Truman than most.

cya,
Howard (Truman, you have my address; please send cash this time, your last
check bounced)