[RC] Suspensory Injuries//Prevented by Riding Lessons - Don Huston

Many people don't even know what a diagonal is. They haven't had a lesson in their life and they just ride and post. I've ridden with lots of people who are clueless about diagonals and wouldn't know which one they were on much less which lead their horse is on. Its sad but true. (thank you mom and dad for all those riding lessons.....;-)
--------Karla Watson/Oregon

Now this is the most blatant example of sexual discrimination against men ever. My folks never gave me riding lessons and none of my buddies ever got riding lessons. Only my sister got riding lessons. Our folks just assumed that us guys knew how to ride cause we were boys so we got hole digging lessons and mowing lessons and that's discrimination. Now I come out to horseplay with ya'all and you diamond-lovin little fluff bunnies (according to Chevy) run all over me, leave me in the dust, insult my diagonals (whatever they are) and then tell me I ain't never gonna get to lead cause I don't even know what lead is what. Now that's just really mean like I think I've hit the glass ceiling of endurance. I've been wronged and prevented from succeeding buy a conspiracy of good-old-gals who have had riding lessons and then refuse to tell us what the hell is this diagonal stuff!?  Signed: "vertical or horizontal(that usually hurts) sometimes but never diagonal or in the lead" Don Huston :-)