[RC] Xpress Trailer Group/anyone familiar? - heidi larson

Hi, I'm going to be upsizing hopefully this spring and getting an LQ trailer.  I will be looking at used but am also interested in finding out if any of you have experience with the Xpress Trailer Group out of Idaho.  Their low end model 3 horse with what I consider important "extras" are standard and they start at a reasonable price.  Anyone seen or used on of these, I'd love some feedback.  I love my Thuro-bilt BP, but I'm tired of tenting it and taking 2 hours to set up and 3 hours to take down, in the rain it just sucks!!  Plus, I want a shower!!!!  Whahhhhh!   :)     So, I know trading in the BP is silly, they won't give me jack, but if I sell it myself, I should have a nice down payment on an LQ model.  Thanks in advance!

Heidi-aerc#M20935 /\_/\~ http://www.synjinarts.com
~~/~~ \\~~~~ (Wildlife/Western & Equine
| \~~~~~~
| \~~~~