Re: [RC] Treeless Saddles - Lady Monalaina

Title: Re: [RC]   Treeless Saddles
I use an Equipedic and a dixie midnight pad. The only reason I added the dixie midnight was because my mare tends to trap heat under the equipedic and now with the dixie midnight it seems to dissipate faster. Most of the people I know who own freeforms use the Equipedic. Jules

"Beverley H. Kane, MD" <sensei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jules ? What kind of pad are you using and did you customize it w/ shims, etc? From previous discussion, it seems the pad accounts for about 40% of the success of any given saddle w/ any given horse. Thanks. - Beverley